Personnel & Area Information
Rowan College of South Jersey - Cumberland
3322 College Drive
Vineland, NJ 08362
Director of Athletics: Jonathan Dijamco - 856-691-8600 x1413 - JDijamco@cccnj.edu
Assistant Director of Athletics: Christopher Lopez - 856-691-8600 x1417 - CLopez8@cccnj.edu
Athletic Administrator: Debra Iacovelli - 856-691-8600 x1284 - DIacovelli@cccnj.edu
Athletic Trainer: Maria Honorio - 856-691-8600 x1446 - MHonorio@cccnj.edu
For all media requests (livestream/livestats capabilities, team information, etc.), please contact Jonathan Dijamco
For information regarding our Athletic Facilities, please click the following link: Cumberland Athletic Facilities
*Parking Lot locations are shown below on our Campus Map
- The Dukes Soccer Complex is located on the southern most end of campus and can be found adjacent to the John Scarpa Cumberland County Technical Education Center
- For official matches on the grass field, Visiting Teams/Officials are welcome to park on the southern end of the complex by the pole barn. All other unauthorized personnel must park by the northern end of the complex (between grass and turf fields).
- For official matches on the turf complex, all visitors may park in the adjacent lot to the complex.
- All Basketball games are played in the Cunningham Recreational Center located in the Student Enrollment and Services Center.
- Visiting Teams/Officials are encouraged to park in Parking Lot A or B, as those are the lots closest to the arena.
- All Baseball games are played on the Dukes Baseball Complex located on the eastern side of campus, alongside College Drive.
- Visiting Teams/Umpires are encouraged to park in Parking Lot E or D as those are the closest lots to the ballpark. Please be advised, due to the potential of batted balls, parking in Lot E and D are at your own risk.
- All Softball games are played on the Dukes Softball Complex located centrally on campus, beyond the right field fence of the Dukes Baseball Complex.
- Visiting Teams/Umpires are welcome to park on the access road between the softball and baseball complex, but are encouraged to park in Parking Lot C as to avoid batted balls.
Inspira Medical Center - Vineland
1505 W Sherman Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360
Places to Eat *All within 3 miles of campus*
Andrea's Trattoria Italiana - 16 N High St, Millville, NJ
Applebees - 3849 Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Buffalo Wild Wings - 2164 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ
Chili's - Bluebird Lane, Millville, NJ
Chik-Fil-A - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Cumberland Mall Food Court - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
- Auntie Anne's
- Lotus Express
- Luca's Pizza
- Viet Bistro (One of the top restaurants in New Jersey - Thrillist - Best Restaurants in New Jersey)
Denny's - 2297 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ
El Guacamole - 110 N. High Street, Millville, NJ
Golden Corral - 3625 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Jim's Lunch - 105 E Main St, Millville, NJ (*Mike Trout's Favorite Restaurant - Jim's Lunch - A Favorite of Mike Trout)
Longhorn Steakhouse - 116 Bluebird Ln, Millville, NJ
Moe's Southwest Grill - 2188 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ
Old Oar House - 123 N High Street, Millville, NJ
Olive Garden - 3880 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Red Lobster - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Red Robin - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Starbucks - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Sushi Lover - 3849 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Texas Roadhouse - 2299 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ
Wawa - 2802 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland, NJ
Wildflower Vegan Cafe - 501 N High Street, Millville, NJ
Winfield's - 106 N High St, Millville, NJ